Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wow! What a great class!

I just have to show off what was made Saturday in the Halloween Banner class. These ladies really rocked it!
It only turned out to be 3 ladies and myself but it really worked to their advantage because they had a lot more fun things to choose from on the buffet table.
It was a smorgasbord of spooky, creepy, and fun items like skeletons, keys, eyeballs, spiders and spider webs, etc…
OK, without further ado, here are the finished banners. The first is by Lisa. Lots of bling and bones. Love the little bottle of poison!
DSCF5638
Next up is Angela. She has an almost 3 year old that she was gearing her banner towards. So, there’s lots of cute thing on hers! Love the cute charms and chains.
DSCF5634
Last, but not least, my Mom’s banner. A great mix of scary and cute. Lots of keys and bling and bottles of poison. Love the rubber frog with the crown!
DSCF5630
Here are some close-ups of the banners for you so you can check them out. They really put a lot of work into them. I am so happy with the finished products.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Come back soon!

1 comment:

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net