Saturday, October 1, 2011

Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack is Back!!!

OMGoodness!! Stampin’ Up! has just filled up the Clearance Rack with some awesome quality Stampin’ Up! products with AMAZING price reductions!

They are “first come, first serve” and once they are gone, they are gone. So get over there FAST!!!

Click on the link to my Stampin’ Up! Website on the left. Then click on the Products tab and go to Shop Now. You will see the Clearance Rack on the left in the list. Click on that and get busy!

Hurry! Go NOW!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mimi,

    I am a staqmpin Up demostrator from Canada. I am in North Port till Wednesday of next week. I was wondering if you have any classes during the next week or so that I could come to. I'm really missing my "toys" and would love to play.

    Gloria Penwell

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net