Thursday, October 6, 2011

More Trash to Treasure

I made this one quite a while ago for my youngest Daughter. She had a Pirate Birthday for her 5th and I dressed up and we had a treasure hunt. It was so much fun!!! To help her remember the fun we had, I used a picture of me in my Pirate garb along with some fun paper and stickers. I added beads for more fun and then used eyelets to keep it from opening. I also wrote a personal message to her on the back. She loved it and still enjoys looking at it and reading my note.

DSCF5599

This package was from some super big flowers I had purchased. Like they say, “one person’s trash is another’s treasure”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net