Wednesday, October 12, 2011

BOO!

Don’t be scared, it’s just a Cricut project that I copied from the internet.

Aphra_Halloween-Mantel-2

As soon as I saw this adorable mantle decoration, I couldn’t think of anything else. Have you ever had a crafting moment like that? I knew I had to create it even though I do not have a mantel to put it on.

DSCF5621 DSCF5620

So, I began cutting the letters and little creatures and then I thought, I don’t have any picture frames to use for the project. The more I thought about it, the less I wanted to go buy frames just for this so, I started scrounging around the studio. Boy o boy, the things I came across that I didn’t even know I had. Low and behold, I came to these paper mache’ houses that I had purchased several years ago for another Halloween project/class.

I think they work great and I like that they aren’t picture frames. Thanks for stopping by, XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net