Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Trash to Treasure

Sometimes, when I open a cabinet or look in my garage, I think I recycle “to a fault”. But, when I come up with ideas like these, it reminds me that I would rather have these plastic packages take up room in my cabinets and garage than in a land fill.

This first one is a smaller package from brads or tags or something craft related. I just used the paper insert that had all of the manufacturers info on it as a template for my pretty papers. Then I put in a gift card and some tinsel, tied a bow at the top and voile’. The term “recycled gift” has a new meaning.

DSCF5600

Check in tomorrow for another one! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net