Monday, October 17, 2011

And the winner is…

Well, apparently, it is more difficult to leave a comment that I had anticipated. I only got 3 comments on the blog but I received 5 by way of email. So, to be fair to those who had trouble, I put all of the names on strips of paper and did the drawing. Hopefully, by the next time I decide to give Blog Candy, everyone will be having an easier time at it.
DSCF5642 DSCF5644

Without further ado, I let my sweet seven month old Granddaughter stick her chubby little hand in the bowl to pull out a name. After prying it from her hand, before it reached her mouth, I opened it up to find the name Gayle ,who had emailed me because she had trouble leaving a comment. So, I will email Gayle and let her know she got the goodies.

Thank you, to those of you who participated. For those of you who had trouble leaving a comment, I think I know the problem. If you subscribe to my blog feeds, you can’t just hit reply in the email to leave a comment. You need to go to the bottom of the post where it says“view comments”. If you click on that, it will take you to where you can leave a comment.
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net