Thursday, March 4, 2010

Some cute cards and a funeral





















Sorry for my absence. Just haven't been in the mood to blog for a while. No real reason, just lazy I guess.

I have been busy with my cards though.
Here are a couple of cards that I made recently.
I love the colors and embellishments.
I think they turned out so cute.
I have started making some cards without a stamped
or colored image on it so that I can add that when
I need the card. Then, when I color the stamped
image, I will know exactly what colors to use.

On a sadder note, we had a death in our family.
My daughter's hermit crab, Bob, has passed.
We had a little funeral and buried him in the back woods.
Mags cried and I said some words to guide him on his journey.
Mags also made him a lovely flower to mark his grave.

That's all for now. I hope to not be absent for so long this time.
Thank you for stopping by!
XO, Mimi

1 comment:

  1. Oh, poor Bob! I'm sure he was very happy with Maggie. Great job, Mom, with the funeral arrangements. I love that about you, Mimi!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net