Sunday, March 28, 2010

ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT! OH MY!!

Did you realize that there are only 3 days left to order from the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Mini Catalog? Wow! Time sure does fly! That also means that there are only 3 days left of Sale-A-Bration.

Many of us Stampin’ Up! junkies wait all year for Sale-A-Bration. For that wonderful time of year when we get something for free for every $50.00 purchase.

daffodils It is almost as eventful as the daffodils poking through ground to welcome another beautiful spring season. Well, OK, that’s going a bit too far. But it is eventful and it is almost over.

So, before it’s all over, contact me or click on the photo below to go to my website and place an order.

Product_SimplyScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net