Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ask, and you shall receive

The other day, I asked my Mother in law if she had a heavy duty sewing machine that I could use. I have been wanting to do some fun stuff with denim and don’t want to hurt my every day machine with the heavy duty work. Low and behold, this is what I got. It is awesome. It is a Singer 301 and just what I needed. IMG_4610 So, when I went to her house to pick up my new toy, I told her I had just bought a couple rolls of thread. Well, she was not happy to hear that and she took me to the sewing closet and had me go thru her thread where I found this. It’s jeans thread! While playing in the closet, she started pulling out these. They are bias tapes, trims, rick racks, and much more. I thought I had died and gone to heaven! Look at all those goodies! Yummy! 
IMG_4615 IMG_4614

Just in time for my new patterns that I picked up. Aren’t they darling? They are for my Nieces and nephew. They turn one in April and I want to make them some gifts of love from Aunt Mimi. Also, my Mom went to Goodwill last week and got me these beautiful sheets. I love floral sheets. I use them for the yardage to make tablecloths for the studio tables. 6 foot round tablecloths are hard to find and expensive and are never as pretty as these.
IMG_4612 IMG_4611
Well, that’s all I got for ya today. Gotta go get ready to work out. Thanks for stopping by! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net