Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mom and Me Workshop for March

 IMG_4600  IMG_4595 IMG_4596 IMG_4599

 

 

We had so much fun on Saturday with the Mom and Me workshop.

We made these great little Easter candy trees.

I love how each of the kids added their own unique style and some of them even let Mom help with the project! LOL!

I try to make the projects just a little too difficult for the kids to do on their own so they need Moms help. That way it is truly a team effort.

Next month we will focus on Mother’s Day. So, that’s gonna be a little tricky. Maybe I will be able to convince Dad to come just this once. Hmmm. Gonna have to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net