Saturday, February 2, 2008

What's Up!?


Sorry I have been missing for a few days. I have been working on my schedule for Michaels and trying to get ready for Softball. Today is our first practice for Maggie and I have volunteered to be Team Parent. This is a huge deal because I am extremely selfish with my time. I am going to try to be the best Team Parent EVER!!!
Last night I went to a friend's house to play and came up with these three cards. Not bad but not great. I had fun thought and that's the important thing!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Maggie finally learned how to ride a bike without training wheels. Yeah! Thanks to her friend Payton! Way to go Maggie!!!

Have a great weekend! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net