Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chocolate Moose, anyone?

I am so in love with Riley Moose. I colored him with some Copics and he looks chocolate, to me. He's just so sweet.

I have been very busy lately. As you can see, I haven't been posting much.

Softball has started and I am the Team Mom for my 8 and under team of girls. They are awesome!

Tuesday, I went over to Kirsten's to play. We haven't gotten together in so long. I stamped a bunch of Rileys and Elzybells and colored all of the brown parts, since I don't have a brown Copic yet.

Yesterday, I went "junkin'" with my Tuesday friends. We got together on Wednesday this week because at Salvation Army, on Wednesdays, clothes and linens are half price. I got some great buys! I got Maggie some uniform jumpers for school for $2.00 each. WOW!
Today, my friend and upline, Debbie, is coming over to play. Hopefully I will have some fun stuff to show you tomorrow.

Now I need to make a date with my buddy, Milissa. She and I haven't played in so long. I miss her!

Boy oh boy, being a SAHM, (Stamp at Home Mom) is like a full time job. LOL!

Thanks for coming by! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net