Friday, February 22, 2008

A Fabulous Day with Debbie!


I had such a wonderful day, yesterday, with my friend, Debbie. She brought all kinds of new SU stuff. I only ordered from the new catty last week. Ya know, money problems. But I was finally able to place a nice order and my new toys will be here Monday! Yay! So, until then, I played with hers.

This card is, as you see, very monochromatic. I kinda like it, though. Even though this stamp is not one of my favorites. I just think SU could have made her a little more attractive. I mean, really, who's chest looks like THAT!? My nickname for her is Bullet Boobs. I hope I don't offend anyone.

Do you see the beads on the table? Cool, huh?

Well, check back tomorrow for another Debbie and Mimi creation. XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net