Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Out with the Old...

My baby is turning 17 on the 12th. My, how time flies!

She asked me to make her a new sign for her bedroom door.

She felt the clipboard has served its time and she needs something a little more mature.

The clipboard went with her old room theme which was purple, alien green and Buzz Blaster blue.

The new theme is black and white with a small touch of turquoise. So, I used some Am. Crafts paper, my Cricut Expression with the Mini Monograms and Plantin Schoolbook cartridges and lots of dollar bin rhinestones!

I think it turned out very chic! Happy Tuesday! XO, Mimi

2 comments:

  1. Wow ... totally love love love the new door hanger ... very chic and it goes so great with the room!!!! Awesome .. Ok .. so I need an M and a B please ! LOLOLOLOLOLOL... great job Mimi ... I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remeber when that clipboard was first made and put up! lol

    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net