Friday, February 8, 2008

Another Senior Card


This is the other card the Seniors will be making. I love the colors and the fact that we are using up some paper that I have had for a while now.

Again, much of the work is already done for them. I even pre-knot the ribbon and stick it to a glue dot sheet. All they have to do is peel and stick.

Hope you all have a great Friday! I have a very sore throat and am waiting to hear from the doctor for an appt. The soreness goes all the way up into my right ear so I am concerned. I will keep you in the loop.

XO, Mimi

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Valentine! Love how it turned out...So Sweet!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card. Love the way you put the projects together for the Seniors.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net