Thursday, June 16, 2011

No Words Can Describe…

No words can describe the kind of excitement that Stampin’ Up! fans get when they see a photo like this. The count-down is on! Only 15 more sleeps till the 2011-2012 Idea Book/Catalog goes LIVE!

It’s like when I was a child. My brother and I would spend hours looking at the Sears Wish Book. We would make many Christmas Lists. Then, we would wait, anxiously, for Santa to come and bring us what we wanted.

OK, maybe it’s not that way for some of you. According to SU policy, I am allowed to start passing out books starting June 20th. That is next Monday. I will plan to be home, for those of you that would like to stop by and get one in your hot little hands. Just let me know you will be stopping by, so I’m decent. LOL!

IMG_6977

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net