Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Last Chance Stamps and Accessories

lastchance_lp_b1_header_usca

Here we go, people! Stampin’ Up! has released it’s retirement lists for stamp sets, Decor Elements and accessories! Click on the link below to see them!

Retiring Stamp Sets

Retiring Decor Elements

Retiring Accessories (take note, these will change on a daily basis. All items are first come, first served).

It is strongly suggested that if you want items on this list, you should order them NOW by visiting your demonstrator’s website. You can click this link to head on over to mine to place your order right away!

So check out your catalogues and get shopping! Or contact me to today to place your order.

I wanted to mention too that it is not too late to order your new 2012 Idea Book and Catalogue – I’ll be placing the order mid-month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net