Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Little Hint

Well, I didn’t get anything done with my new toys yesterday. My daughter was sick and wanted me to hang out in bed with her. By the time she was feeling better, I got some company. Then, I had to go to softball practice. By the time we got home, I was on babysitting duty for my baby granddaughter. Needless to say, I plan on getting something, anything done today.

Until I get something done, I will give you a hint from the new Idea Book/Catalog. Do you have one of these punches?

image

Well, if you do and you have been hoping for a stamp set to go with it, your prayers have been answered!

Here is a card a made with one of my favorites from the Occasions Mini Catalog, “Sewing Suite”. It may be in the new Idea Book/Catalog. I’m not tellin’!

 image

Well, till later, XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net