Tuesday, June 7, 2011

For the Guys in our Life

With Father’s Day coming up on the 19th, I thought it would be a great time to make some Masculine Cards! I need masculine cards now and then and it’s nice to have some stashed away.

When: Tuesday, June 14th at 10:00 AM till 1:00 PM and 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
(I really don’t think it will take 3 hours but I like to set enough time aside for those who like to take their time or socialize.)

Where: The Paper Rose Studio, 6256 N. Biscayne Dr., North Port, FL

What: Make the 5 masculine cards shown for $15.00. All supplies are included except adhesive. I use Mono Multi glue and have that available for use. If you use a tape runner or other adhesive, please bring it.

R.S.V.P.: Please reserve your spot by NOON Monday, June 13th so I have enough time to cut paper and make kits. stampinwithmimi@hotmail.com

IMAG0484 IMAG0486IMAG0485

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net