Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Most Wonderful Day of the Year!

Well, at least one of the most wonderful days of the year.

Why? You ask. Well, I have just opened a beautiful brown box from Stampin’ Up! which contains products from and including the new Idea Book/Catalog for 2011-2012.

Sorry, I am forbidden to show you the book or the products until July 1st, but I am allowed to make samples to entice you with. So, if you come to my Masculine Cards Class or if you are at this Saturday’s H2U, get ready for some eye candy from me.

If you would like to order one of the 2011-2012 Idea Book/Catalogs from me, please send me an email to stampinwithmimi@hotmail.com and you will be one of the first to drool over some of the most wonderful stamping, scrapbooking, paper crafting products EVER! The cost of the catalogs is $5.00 for those of you who live locally. If I need to mail it to you, the cost is $8.00 which covers USPS Media Mail.

Keep checking back as I am going to get busy stamping and punching with my new toys, RIGHT NOW!

XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net