Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sorry for that brief pause!

Sorry for my absence. I have been busy with work and classes and personal life stuff. Ya know!? I did get some stamping done last night that I want to show you.

The first is for Maggie's teacher. I am using the Kim Hughes stamps combined with Junkitz paper for a perfect thank you to her. The sketch I stole from my dear friend Kirsten, here.

The second one is more of the sketch from a week or so ago. I used my new Cat's Pajamas stamps with some old SU paper. Love it!

Well, I'm keepin' it short! Have a great day. XO, Mimi

3 comments:

  1. Great cards, my friend! It's good to see you're back. Let's chat when you get a chance! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, you are out there leading the normal life, while we are left here addictive and wanting. LOLOL Love both of your cards. The teacher card is cute and so are the penguins. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net