Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My current FAVORITE Sketch!

I LOVE this sketch!

I found this card while blurfing around and knew I had to try it. So, here are my 2 takes on it. The first one uses one of my favorite lines of Scenic Route paperalong with some ribbon from Stampin' Up! and a rhinestone star from the clearance bin at Michaels.

The second one uses the new Halloween paper from Stampin' Up! and a cute Frankinstein and bats from Michaels. The get ghoulish stamp is a Martha Stewart stamp from last year.

Have an awesome day! XO, Mimi

2 comments:

  1. The first card is just so pretty with the star. Love the bling. The second one is so darn cute with the bats and 'him'.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net