Sunday, September 21, 2008

Inkadinkado, I See You!

I picked up this fabulous Halloween set at Michaels during Friends and Family discount days. I love the witch and the cool trail she leaves. I paired her with some paper from last year's Halloween Stack and some Martha ribbon.
I have been crankin' out the square cards lately. I guess I needed a change.

Oh well, thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend! XO, Mimi

Oh yeah, P.S., I just found out my brother's wife is pregnant. This will be their first. They just married a year ago, July. Yeah! Way to go Bryon and Vanessa!

1 comment:

  1. A really great card. You are so right abuot the great Inkadinkado trailing stamps. Your card is just wonderful! I love square too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net