Friday, September 26, 2008

It's a Gift. No, it's a Card. No, it's both!

I found these great little "ECO Pins" in the dollar spot at Target and just had to have them. I knew they would be great for on cards. Then I had a little creative slump and couldn't figure out how I wanted to do it.

Well, after blurfing some of my favorite blogs, I saw these at Kristina's blog. I was inspired all over again. I made a few and I will past them a little each day.

This pin is paired up with some AC paper and black velvet ribbon. The fancy square is a Cuttlebug die. I think I got the "believe" stamp form Michaels.

Well, thanks for stoppin' by! Have a great day! XO, Mimi

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! So sad I missed those in the dollar spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely right. It is a beautiful gift. Love the eco pin and green is the perfect color, Mimi!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net