Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Gotta Love the Dollar Stamps!

I love the dollar bins at Michaels. Who am I kiddin'? I love the dollar bins everywhere!! LOL! But at Michaels, for me, they are the .75 bins with my discount. So, even better.

I paired up this dollar bin spider webb image with some of last year's SU! Halloween paper, some Thicker wannabees from Dollar Tree and some more of the Martha Stewart ribbon. I think it actually glows in the dark. Hmmm.

I love how simple it is!

Thanks for peekin' at my stuff! Have a wonderful day! XO, Mimi

2 comments:

  1. No kidding! Look at this, Mimi. What a great card. That ribbon is something to wonder about too! Yikes! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! I bought this stamp too! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net