Monday, January 7, 2008

My word for the year is "Motivation"!


I resolve to motivate myself to post more, share more and do more. I have become so un-motivated that I am just tired of myself. Nobody can change it but me. So, that's what I'm gonna do!

I figured, since the little darlings are off to school, finally, I will start fresh today!

This is a card that i was inspired to make from the sketch of this card by Annieht at Splitcoast and this fabulous card by Beauty Lies Within.

I LOVE the way MJ Albright uses all of the dimension in the truck and can you see the window? Is that not the coolest! Well, I did my best to do a good job and not mess up her hard work. Hope I did it justice.

Have a wonderful Monday everyone. Thanks for stopping by! XO, Mimi

1 comment:

  1. I think it turned out perfect:)
    Love what you did to the centers of the Jumbo eyelets.
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net