Sunday, January 13, 2008

More to love about the Cricut!

As some of you know, I work at Michaels Crafts store as a Scrapbook and Scrappy Cards Instructor. I also do demonstrations on whatever they want me to do. My favorite being the Cricut Expression. Well, yesterday, while doing such demo, I was asked about putting fabric through the Cricut. This was something that had entered my mind as well but I had not tried it yet. Well, I decided to try it today. Much to my surprise, it worked!!! I took a piece of fabric that I had added fusible web to and put it in the machine. My needle was set at 5 and my pressure was at high and speed was at max. It worked like a dream.

This opens a whole new world of possibilities. Imagine the appliqués I can make and add to clothing. Wow!

I was so excited that I had to share this right away. I will post a picture of what I do with it, tomorrow!

Have a great day. XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net