Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Tuesday Morning!

It feels like Monday since the kids were out of school yesterday.

Today is like a breath of fresh air. I've got my music on and my coffee by my side. The kids are GONE to school.

This simple little card is made from a sketch that Lauren M. had on her blog. I have been trying to find something to do with it. This came to me yesterday. It's clean and simple and there is no stamping on it but I am happy with how it turned out.



The paper and saying are from ki memories. I have had them for quite a while.

I will be back tomorrow with a card made with the Cricut Expression.

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net