Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hanging clips and a Quick card


I had a few questions about the clips I used on my version of the Clip-It-Up. They are available at Michaels Crafts. I found them near the value packs of key rings, barrettes, jump rings and such. They are called Badge Holder Clips and a pkg. of 21 is approx. $3.00. Hope that helps anyone looking for them.

This is a very fast card that I made yesterday in my Scrappy Cards Class at Michaels. I help people by showing them how I dig through my scraps and make pretty cards. This is my most popular class so far. I love it when everyone leave happy and looking at what they have in a whole new way.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day! XO, Mimi

1 comment:

  1. I was definitely looking in the wrong place for these clips...THANK YOU for steering me in the right direction. I can't WAIT to try this project!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net