Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's Finally Thursday!! WOOHOO!

What is so special about Thursday, you ask?

It is the first day of Michaels, Friends and Family days. They gave us, employees, a stack of coupons, to hand out to our friends and family. The coupons are good for 25% off your entire purchase, including Martha, excluding Cricut. So, I diligently handed out my pile to my friends and family. But, because I am an employee, I get 40% off. Here's the best part, nothing is on sale! That means, everything is fair game! I am so excited. I even have a list.

For those of you who do not have a friend that works at Michaels, I heard, from a reliable source, that next weeks flyer will have a 50% coupon in it and Cricut cartridges will be $49.99. You know I LOVE my Cricut! And 12 x 12 papers will be 5 for $1.00.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope to show you my LOOT later! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I got mine, Girly! Thanks, or at least I think it was from you! Either you, or an anonymous donor!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net