Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Great Day with Mom

I had a great time with my Mom yesterday.
We hung out at K2 Scrapbook Studio in Sarasota, FL with my good friend, Pat.

Pat is getting ready to go to New Mexico for the hot air balloon festival. How cool is that?! She has got to be one of the most active and fun 70+ ladies I know and I love her dearly. Sorry Pat, for the age reveal.

Anyhoo, while at the K, I worked on some more cards with the Serendipity Kit that Milissa gave me. I hope you're not getting tired of it because I still have a bunch left!
Lookie, lookie at what I scored. They are board books in the shape of crowns and the ever popular bird. It sure does pay to hover while Candie opens the boxes that the UPS man delivers. They also got the Creative Cafe that was all over the net from CHA. I can hardly wait for them to assemble it. It's like a candy store counter for scrappers! I gotta pinch myself! Ouch!
Well, I have piles of laundry and a dirty house to tend to so, thanks for stopping by and drooling over my goodies! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Um Hello!!! Awesome! Love those cards missy!!!! Thanks... I'm uploading them on the blog now!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net