Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy Monday!

Yay! It's Monday. I am happy to see the girls go to school today. Long story!

These cards are made with some more table scraps. I think I got the shaker girly stickers at Walmart. It was so long ago that I can't remember. The paper is from a slab that I bought several years ago on QVC. I HAD to have it. Now I HAVE to use it! LOL! This striped paper didn't have pink in it so I added some with pink marker. Now it matches perfect!

How 'bout that chunky high heel!? Did you ever have shoes like that? They remind me of a pair I begged my Mom for, back in 5th grade. They were the chunky, wooden platforms with the leather straps. I was sneaky and wore them to school. Big No, No! Of course, my punishment was self inflicted since I walked to school. LOL! And it was not a short walk! One of the straps broke before the end of the day and that was the end of that!



Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful Monday and wear sensible shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net