Saturday, August 11, 2007

"Hip Deep" in projects

I am having so much fun making new projects for Michaels classes! You can tell by how messy my room is. Remember back on April 23 when I showed you my clean Rubber Room? Well, It aint so no mo! LOL! Look at the piles of paper and stickers, mod Podge and Gesso, pop dots and more. So much more than I can list. It's like a happy pig rolling around in the mud. I make a space on my desk, just big enough to work. Sadly, this is when I am at my happiest and most productive. I think I will HAVE to clean up at the end of the day though because I can only stand it like this for so long!

4 comments:

  1. My area looks like that while I'm working but it all has to be cleaned up when I ready to start another project. Cant' stand to big of a mess. Been reorganizing my area all day. Just about ready to create. That's so exciting about Michaels. Glad you're having fun. Enjoy your day! Can't wait to see what you're making. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... it's starting to resemble mine!! OH NO ... start cleaning now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in the process of organizing my things, and I don't have a lot of supplies - I just got really into it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Messy or not, your rubber room is FABULOUS! I'm seriously drooling!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net