Friday, August 24, 2007

Getting ready for Halloween

I am so sorry I have not posted for a while. I have been a very busy girl with Michaels Crafts stuff.

Look at these cool spooky rub-ons I got at Michaels. They are only $1.00 and they are so cool. They are glittery and shiny and you get 3 labels in the package. They have lots more styles too! So, I just had to make a card with one, since all the cool kids are makin' Halloween cards.


How about this cute little wooden house I found at Michaels and covered it with patterned paper. I couldn't get to the inside and it was real noticeable so I stuffed it with shredded paper. My DH wants to cut a hole in the back so we can put one of those fake tea lights in it. That would be cool.


Thanks for stoppin' by for a spooky little HI! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I love this Halloween house! And the paper inside is perfect! Of course, I have to say paper in a soft whisper because Nora is on a MAJOR chewing binge these days. UGH! Everything is in teeny tiny pieces.

    Soooooooo, make some more do not disturb signs. Howevva, experience has shown that the width has to be adapted since it won't sit perfectly over the doorknow without banging into the doorjam. Grrrrrrrrrr....... Maybe it just needs to be rotated the long way. I dunno....all I DO know is that it is fabulous and you must make more for all you peeps who are disturbed, I mean, who disturb you, I mean, well, you know what I mean.........love you! Pugs and Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, how can I edit my posts when I see my spelling mistakes? HMPH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards and love the Halloween house. Great idea for the inside of the house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love that card and those rub ons... but I'm sure when I go to Michaels to get those 1.00 rub ons.. yeah they will be gone again!!! LOL... oh well. Great card .. again!!!!! hee hee

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net