Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring Flowers Card Class

Sorry it has taken me so long to get this up for you but, I have had my fun little sidekick since Saturday.
For this week's class, we will be making some cards to celebrate Spring.
We will use Secret Garden stamps and dies, Dress-up Dies, and we will even play with some Honeycomb paper!
Sound like fun? Then RSVP as soon as you can. I will have classes on Wednesday morning at 10 and Thursday evening at 6. I know this is short notice and I will try to get better about that.  ;-)
We will be making four cards. Cost is $10.00 and you need to bring your basic class kit.

Here is a sneak peek of the front of one of the cards and the honecomb from another card.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net