Monday, March 18, 2013

My Digital Studio for $19.95! WOW!!




Stampin' Up! just released some AMAZING news. My Digital Studio Software has now been lowered to the UNBELIEVABLE price of $19.95 US/$24.95 CAN!!

So if you have been holding out on getting My Digital Studio because of the price, then WAIT NO MORE!! And if you already have the original MDS and did not upgrade to MDS2+ (that was released in the Fall of 2012), you can now do so for FREE!!

Also note, the name of the software has changed from MDS 2 (and MDS 2+) to MDS.

You can purchase MDS or download the free 30-day trial from my WEBSITE. You can be making gorgeous digital products in no time at all!!

Contact me if you have any questions about downloading these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net