Tuesday, March 19, 2013

More fun with Dress-Up Dies!

Sorry there are no classes this week. I had a busy weekend and a full calendar for the week already and couldn't squeeze one in. I promise to have something next week.

Today, I had a couple friends come over, to make Sweet 16 cards for their Granddaughters. We had a blast just playing and cutting and popping things up. It's nice to have fun times with friends without a class once in a while.
First up is Pat's card:

Don't you love the necklace? I would love to have a sparkly heart necklace! I love the mirror and all of the shimmer paper. Great job Friend!

This is Sherry's card. Her Granddaughter must love purple. So elegant and young lady like. I love the matching shoes and purse on the cards. The front was not finished yet so I didn't take a picture.

I love these cards and I love my Friends! Great cards, great times! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net