Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dress-Up Dies! I love 'em!

Dress-Up Dies are all the rage! So, that's what we'll be using this week, in the card class.
The class will be on Wednesday morning at 10AM and Thursday evening at 6PM.
We will make 3 cards using the Dress-Up dies from Stampin' Up!, including the Pop-n-Cuts dies.
The cost of the class is $10.00 and you will need to bring your basic class kit which includes adhesive, bone folder, glue dots, pop dots, etc...
You will need to RSVP by Tuesday morning so I can have everything precut for the classes.

This is the front of the first card                                     This is the inside of the first card

This is the front of the second card                               This is the inside of the second card

 I have not finished the third card yet. It just needs some little touches. Check back later today for an update. It will be another Pop-Up.
Hope you can make it! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net