Monday, February 1, 2010

Where have I been?


Well, let me tell you. I have been a busy bee.
I just got back from California and the huge CHA show.
It was amazing!
I could never have dreamed of so many crafty and beautiful things under one roof.
I got to make so many pretty crafts and meet so many beautiful people.
One of the wonderful people that I got to meet was Vicki Chrisman.
I have been following her blog for over 2 years now and I love all of her beautiful works of art as well as her stories of her travels.
She is such a sweet person and blew me away when she asked ME to have her picture taken together. Oh my!
I LOVE her new die cut that she designed. She even gave me a couple of the cut outs and some of the Crafty Secrets Creative Scraps.
Look what I made with the little pug that was on there.
Cute, but it's not black like my Zoe.
Kinda looks like my friend's pug.
I promise to show you more in the next few days.
Thanks for stopping by. XO, Mimi

1 comment:

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net