Tuesday, February 9, 2010

All we need is LOVE






Today was not the most productive day.
I started off trying to hang out with some of my peeps and get some samples done for an event this Saturday.
That was quickly thwarted by a phone call from the school nurse of my daughter's school.
Mags was not feeling well and wanted to come home.
So, I packed my things and off I went to pick her up and get her fed and comfy on the couch.
Then I started to work on this lovely little LOVE hanger.
I saw this cutie while blurfing this morning and fell in love with it.
I had to make one for myself.
I am such a sucker for chipboard pretties.
Is it any wonder that Maya Road is one of my favorite companies.
Then it was off to the doctors, dinner, bath time.
Whew. Well, that's all for now.
Maybe I will have more CHA goodies for tomorrow.
Thanks for checkin' in.
XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net