Thursday, February 11, 2010

More booty from CHA

't love



Can you believe the piles of products that I had to ship home after CHA?
The things I am showing you today are from the Heidi Swapp booth at the Super Show before CHA.
The majority of the products at her booth were .99 each or 3 for $2.49.
I was just a grabby girl. I mean, who doesn't love .99 bling and jumbo flowers? And that box of giant playing cards, yup, .99. My other favorite booth at the show was the booth with $1.00 bling. I bought a pile ther too. I hope I have enough to last me till next time. Hmmm.
Ok, quit drooling and get back to your other blogs or get back to what you need to do today.
Thank you, so much, for checking in with me.
XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net