Tuesday, October 6, 2009

More Birthday Gifts



Man, am I spoiled, or what!? I have some of the best friends in the whole world.
My friend Milissa made me this beautiful card to go along with the new Vintage Labels stamp set from Papertrey Ink. As if that were not enough, her and her husband took Rick and I out to Carrabba's for dinner and then we went to a comedy show. It was such an awesome night!
Remember that I told you that my friend Cecilia was taking me out to play on Friday? Well she surprised me with a Gift Certificate for Strawberry Fields too! We had soooo much fun!!
On top of all that, I got lots and lots of calls and messages from loved ones to wish me a Happy Day.

I really am blesses to have such wonderful friends and family in my life.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome that you have a friend that would do that for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net