Monday, October 5, 2009

I Love my Mummy!


Really, I do love my Mummy and my Mommy.
Lookie at what my Mom gave me for my birthday.
It's a breadbox that I have been eying in her garage for a while now. Yay! Also, the small paper with the Paper Rose Studio is a proof of the sign she is having made for me. I love it! Last but not least, her artwork on a card. She is becoming quite the paper crafter.

The other card is my Mummy. Isn't it so cute!? I got that little cutie from the dollar bin. Had to have him. I heat embossed him and cut him out 3 times and popped up. The dimension is hard to see in the photo but it is awesome IRL. You'll just have to trust me.

Have a happy Monday! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net