Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Scrapped!



Actually, I scrapped these pages last month at H2U but I never finished them until this week.

The first one is Maggie using the Cricut to make pictures.
She really is a little pro.
I have even taken her with me to help with demos at
Michaels so the women can see that even an 8 year old can do it.
She is so funny when she answers the questions that the customers ask.
You can tell they are so surprised at how well she knows the machine.

The next page is a funny one of Maggie making breakfast in her roller blades.
I just noticed, when doing the page, that she had pulled all of the charms,
from the Lucky Charms, out of the cereal and ate them separately. Too funny!

Have a great day! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net