Thursday, September 10, 2009

On a Halloween Kick!


I have been busy making Halloween cards lately.
I pulled out my Halloween Inspiration Station and was so inspired, I had to create something spooky.
I got the idea for an Inspiration Station from Michelle Wooderson quite a while ago.
Now I have one for Halloween, Christmas and Valentines Day.
They are very helpful when you need to get those creative juices flowing in a particular direction.

Anyway, here is one of my latest creations. I used some dimensional stickers I found. They really are so cute.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net