Friday, September 4, 2009

Hey, What's Cooking?


I got new rubber and paper yesterday and had to play.
Even though I was supposed to be cleaning and doing laundry.
Ha! How can a person clean and do laundry with the smell of
fresh rubbah coming from the priority mail box on the counter?
Obviously, I cannot! LOL!

I made this cutie with some new October Afternoon
Early Bird paper and the stamps are from Hero Arts.
The ribbon is from Papertrey and the charm is from
Karen Foster. The coloring matches the paper much
better IRL.
Oh well, I like it!

BTW, there is a free jewelery demo at Michaels on Saturday
from 1 to 3. Please come and keep me company, if you live locally.
If you don't live locally, go to your nearest Michaels and keep
their demo gal company.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend. XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net