Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I have some specials for you!


I decided to have some specials for all of my favorite peeps. For the rest of this month, anyone who purchases the stamp set Chic Boutique, from me, will receive a card kit for free! The kid has 6 pieces of 6x6 textured "In Color" cardstock, 6 pieces of 6x6 double sided designer series paper called "Razzleberry Lemonade", matching ribbons, buttons, flowers, a couple rhinestone brads and a couple metal brad flowers. How does that sound? If it sounds good to you, just click HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website to place an order or, if you are local, send me an email and I will order it for you.

Also, for the rest of the month, anyone who places an order of $35.00 will receive a free paper piercing tool and anyone who places an order of $50.00 or more will receive a pack of designer series paper, of your choice, at 50% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net