Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'm leavin' on a jet plane...


By the time you read this, I should be well on my way to Dallas, Texas to see my sister, brother, their spouses and some sweet babies! I am so excited to see them. It has been a couple years since we last saw each other.
I am going all by myself. No husband, no children, just me. I know I am going to miss the heck out of my wonderful husband and kids but this is time for me to be able to be with my brother and sister and just be ME. Not Mom or wife.
So, the next few posts are scheduled for while I am gone so, don't worry if there is not much "talking" going on. Just cute cards!

I LOVE this card. All of the cups are paper pieced with Basic Grey paper and the sentiment is on top of one of my new label nestabilities. Ther are some pearls on the label too. This card is SO me! LOL!

Have a great day! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net