Monday, June 8, 2009

We're Back!


We got home on Friday, actually. I was just too busy unpacking the camper and I had to work on Saturday and yesterday was a day of complete rest!

I have been a busy girl though.

This is just one of the cute little things I have made since being home.

The paper for this card is from TPC Studio and it is full of bright colors, flowers and bugs. I love it.

I think it goes great with this Kim Hughes set called Fun Summer Trees.
I love that big daisy button too!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer, so far! Thanks for stopping by! XO, Mimi

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. Love those clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is so cute!!!! I love the 3D cloud. Love love love the paper too!!! Beautiful card Mimi.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net