Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!




My baby Daddy has to work today, of all days.
So, we had Father's Day yesterday.

Maggie decided to make dinner using some recipes
from her new cook book. She wanted to make salmon,
fettuccine Alfredo and fresh fruit for dessert.

I stood back and took pictures and read the directions
and let her do most of the work. It turned out so
wonderful and delicious.

P.S.-IRL my kitchen is not neon yellow! LOL!
It turns out so bright yellow in pictures.
It needs a new color!

All of the classes at the Young Chefs Academy are really
paying off!

She even dressed the table and made up a menu.
Daddy and I were so impressed.

I forgot to get a picture of the cake she made before she
cut it up and started serving. It was very decorative. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net